It was working fine, then one morning it clicks once, the green light comes on for a second or two, then clicks off. Back in June someone had a similar thread posted but I couldn't determine if he ever got it fixed. Is it an easy fix? Its a WT 46805 about 4-5 years old.
Mitsubishi 46" clicks but won't turn on...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Locutus2kI've noticed a disappointing thing on my 1098: when i turn up/down volume, either with the remote or from the unit, i can often hear small "clicks". I'm not talking of the "louder" clicks you hear when you switch from a mode to another or from dvd to tv etc. It's just a small click,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by NormCI was given a 46805 by a friend. It is dead at the moment. It failed once before and they replaced the main board and charged him over 500 bucks. This was back in the fall. He had to have multiple visits because the first techs idea of convergence and setup was unwatchable. Another guy came out and... -
by ibetuwillOn occasion my 1095/1098 Receiver will suddenly click the audio off for no reason during movies, music, tv, etc.
I have to turn it off, then back on again to get the sound back. As of late I may have to do this several times or leave it off for a couple of minutes and turn it back on....-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by bniemanJust this past week my RMB-1075 started making clicking sounds in ~2 minute intervals after I turn it off. The clicking lasts for at least an hour decreasing in volume steadily. The clicking remains even if I completely power off the unit (I am utilizing the 12V trigger with my RSP-1068 otherwise.)...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by EAminHas anyone had any experiences with an HAA certified installer? Good?...bad? I ran into this website: http://www.homeacoustics.net and was very interested in learning more about audio calibrations. I'm having my Mitsu calibrated by an ISF certified tech (still kinda skeptical, but willing to try...12 November 2004, 02:29 Friday - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment