X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ory
    • Sep 2012

A21+P3 for sale

Hi all,
    I hope that I am posting this at the correct place. I have a Parasound A21 poweramp and P3 preamp for sale. Bought new in 2006 and very rarely used. Both in excellent shape, with wires, booklets and remote.
    Sorry no pics yet… $1900 for both obo. Please let me know if interested.

Thank you.
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

The proper forum to post items for sale is The Pawn Shop

However, you must have > than 12 posts and 30 days membership to post there, unless special approval is granted. This is because the HTGuide Forum would like members who also contribute to forum discussions, not those who sign up only to post an ad.

It is helpful to know whether you have the original boxes for shipping, the shipping weight of each box, and your location, either to estimate shipping costs or for local pickup, if available.

You may want to review the Ad Rules which outline the proper format and all of the required information that must be included:

Steve

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hey, ory, welcome to the Guide and Club Parasound! Steve is absolutely right. We've got those rules set up, so this forum can help out established members that want to sell things. And not let people use the forum only for sales without contributing to discussions. So I'm going to lock this thread for now, but I very much encourage you to stick around, and talk! You'll find that others here are quite interested in your experiences with your Parasound gear, as well as discussion in every other area of the A/V hobby in the rest of the Guide forums. And members here can also help you out with your questions and concerns you have about your gear and useage.

Thanks,
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"