X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snake
    • Mar 2016

Rotel RMB-1075 for sale

this post does not conform to the site rules for listing gear for sale.
    it has been temporarily deleted for review by staff.

items to be listed for sale by forum members are to be posted in "The Pawn Shop".
    please read & follow the instructions at this LINK before posting any 'for sale' adds.

ground rules (short version) are:

"the Pawn Shop is for established HTGuide members only. Posts from members with less than 12 posts and 30 days membership time will be deleted. Approval available by special request for members with less than 12 posts or less than 30 days time as member"

we are always willing to hear from anyone requesting exemption from this policy.
    Last edited by wkhanna; 29 March 2016, 12:39 Tuesday. Reason: does not conform to Forum rules
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

We do not allow for sale posts in the equipment or software forums, only in buy and sell, and you do not meet criteria as a member yet. sorry. Rules are in place for a reason, so this thread is locked. Bill, I see you took action, thank you.

We'll leave it closed anyway... Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"