X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GG386
    • Jan 2009

HCA 2200 edged A51

First post here, so take it easy on me-

Been using the A51 for the heavy lifting in my HT putting the venerable 2200 in mothballs, resting safely in my basement. There has always been this nagging feeling that as good as my a51 is, the 2200 just might get it on a 1 on 1 shootout. Keep in mind that there were no scientific or metered measurements made, just plain old ears. My friends served as my control, and they agreed that the 2200 did sound a tad better. I tried to trip them up and "act" like I was changing over the amps but they were still able to pick each one (amp) out.

The 2200 has very limited playing time but still more then the Halo. Given that both pieces have been with me since day one, it really doesn't make sense- but then again so does a lot of things in this world . The power on both are about the same, but the halo by far is way more silent running then it's cousin. Just thought I would pass this along, in case anyone is interested...
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"