I just took delivery of my Parasound gear... again!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I just took delivery of my Parasound gear... again!

I just completed my house move, and today FINALLY got all my household goods and furniture delivered to my new place. With selling my old place, vacation, the move itself, getting a new house, waiting for new carpet to be delivered long-distance, and then having my stuff delivered, it's been 6 months since I've had my Parasound gear. (or slept in my own bed)

So it's like Christmas all over again. Got my C1, A21, A51, Zpre2, two Zamp v.3's, two Zfan2's, Zhd, and Ztuner v.2. Can't wait to get it all hooked up and operating, but it will take me a while as I unpack the house, too. I'll have some useful new information and tips soon for you guys, when I do finish the setup. Stay tuned!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • blownrx7
    • Dec 2004

Chris,
    Congrat on completing the move. :banana:
    You've given out so many bananas, you deserve one too!
    I hate moving even more than house painting. :gah:
    I look forward to all your great tips, especially related to remote operation.

Comment

• mitch57
      • Nov 2004

Congrats Chris! That's one thing I don't miss about the military. I'm done moving all over the place. I hope you get settled in soon and all your gear puts a smile on your face from ear to ear! :lol: It will be just like getting a brand new system in a brand new room.

Don't you just love these toys?
      Mitch
      :stupidpc:

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Yes, I got some big work ahead of me. I've made it maybe halfway through all the boxes I need to unpack. I've located all of my A/V gear that I can think of, except my Playstation 3. I'm starting to get worried.
        CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Loffen
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Chris D
          Yes, I got some big work ahead of me. I've made it maybe halfway through all the boxes I need to unpack. I've located all of my A/V gear that I can think of, except my Playstation 3. I'm starting to get worried.
          PS3 get you worried Chris ?

I will give you worried :E

I received 1 JC1 today.. one !... ONE !... ONE !!!!!!! :evil:

The pair was strapped to one pallet when it got to the shipping company in Norway from the US,they think the truck driver has taken them of the pallet to get some more space on the truck,only the top box had labels,the bottom one has gone missing.

I will know more to morrow,I am NOT going to have any sleep to night,I think I will do something bad to the truck driver :evil:

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Yeah, that's definitely worse than the PS3.

I've searched every box in my house, and still don't have my PS3. Unless it's hiding in the bottom of a bag that was packed in a box or something, looks like it's gone. Might have to file a claim for it, but then I guess I get to buy a new one. :T

Loffen, did it take a while for the JC-1(s) to get over to you?
            CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Loffen
              • Oct 2005

I bought them 08.30.07 and it took about two weeks to arrange payment and shipping inside the US,and since I am a cheap bastard they went by sea and was then sent from the shipping company to me 10.16.07,not so bad really

Except that I got only one... :cry:

Comment

• Loffen
                • Oct 2005

And the missing JC1 has just come home to Daddy :B

Comment

• Chris D
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Dec 2000

You know what that means... :banana:
                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"