X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RandyL999
    • Dec 2004

Brent... are you there????

Trying to reach Brent H for several weeks via email and phone with no luck. Anyone heard from him? Thanks

Randy
  • Pookie007
    • Apr 2006

I spoke to him beginning of November. Then I sent a couple emails and didn't receive a response ether. I thought he was just blowing me off.

Comment

• psychdoc
      • May 2005

Same here, I sent a lengthy email several weeks ago and never received a reply.

Comment

• nicholtl
        • Aug 2003

He's probably at an industry show or trade event or something. It happens.

Comment

• Pookie007
          • Apr 2006

I think the time period is too long to be a trade event. I have been trying to conact him since the first 1/2 of November.

Comment

• RandyL999
            • Dec 2004

I sent two emails two weeks apart, and left a phone message. Didn't know whether he was blowing me off, or something happened, or he just goes through periods of time when he doesn't respond to customers...

Hopefully he's OK.

Randy

Comment

• J.H.
              • Nov 2005

I guess hes very busy guys. Also I know people who own businesses and when business is good and plenty full they just get caught up in what they are doing and don't pay attention to outside work. He may just have so much work/business that he really isn't paying much attention to people from outside his usual area. Also its Christmas time and he is a new father right? Sound like he is just very busy.

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Hmmm... I would doubt he's deliberately blowing anybody off. I'm guessing he's been preoccupied with something.
                CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                - Pleasantville

Comment

• Wadsbrau
                  • Mar 2006

I know that when I tried to get ahold of him in the summer it took a while for him to get back to me. I was wondering the same thing that you guys are.
                  Turns out he was doing a job in Chicago. He did call me back at one point (from the Chicago job). I made the purchase with him, had the package in 2 days. Great service, considering he was pretty far away from home.
                  I was extremely happy with his service. So, from now on, I cut him a great deal of slack.

Just my opinion
                  Darren
                  Last edited by Wadsbrau; 19 December 2006, 16:25 Tuesday.

Comment

• NMyTree
                    • May 2004

Brent is a good guy.

I would imagine he's extremely busy with his business and family.

And for all we know maybe he's going through something personal or a family crisis.

I'm sure he'll respond when he can.
                    Tony

Comment

• jkscherk
                      • Aug 2003

Last time I tried getting hold of Brent (a month or two ago) he was working a big job in Baja California and it made it a bit of a challenge. I'm sure he'll resurface when he has some time.

Comment

• Lex
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Apr 2001

there must be a reason for this. I can't imagine Brent not being responsive to customers, it's why he's here with an ad.

He does have a fairly new baby, lots going on there, but he also has to pay bills. He could be working retail level right now, with season.

Let me try him myself, see if I can get a response, I usually do pretty well.

Doug
                        Doug
                        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Vince Helm
                          • Mar 2006

I have emailed him a few times a month or two ago... He was very fast in his reply and gave me some great advise as well. A+ to Brent from my point of view. I hope and trust all is well with Brent, his family and business!
                          Vince

Comment

• bhuskins
                            • Aug 2003

Hi Guys,

I'm back in town finally...it's been a very long December. Lots of projects to be completed all over the country and plenty of family to see these last 10 days. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season...how can anyone complain with all these bowl games to watch every night? I'll be going through email over the weekend and the first of next week and I'll call Randy later today (he started the thread).

Let me know how I can help.

thanks
                            Last edited by bhuskins; 24 May 2010, 21:54 Monday.

Comment

• bhuskins
                              • Aug 2003

Matt/Psychdoc...i sent you a PM

Comment

• Chris D
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Dec 2000

Awesome... family all good, Brent?
                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• psychdoc
                                  • May 2005

Brent, thanks for the reply. I'll call ya next week. Matt.

Comment

• Pookie007
                                    • Apr 2006

Brent,

Glad to hear all is well. I will send a PM and email about a few purchases I need to make in the near future. The wife has changed the time table a little by asking/ordering we get a new refrigerator first. But February is looking like a very big month for me.

Comment

• bhuskins
                                      • Aug 2003

Good deal guys...

Family is great...the boy is growing up like a weed.

CES is in a week...time to figure out which goodies I need

If there is anything you guys want me to check out, let me know.

I know that Parasound will be publicly showing a few new things like the JC2. They may have a few surprises as well...not sure yet...might only be private.

Comment

• Chris D
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Dec 2000

Yes, Brent! I (once again) can't make it to CES. I'd like to hear all about JC2 public release information, and hear what other products are coming out.

As we've talked about in several other threads, now that HD-DVD and Blu-Ray are out in full force and HDMI 1.3 actually has a use, I'd like to know if, when, and how Parasound intends to incorporate it into their processors. Will we see a hardware upgrade to the current product line? (on that note, are their going to be ANY hardware updates to the C1/C2 in their life span?) Or will this be only part of future Parasound products, and how far off is that really?
                                        CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
                                          Super Senior Member
                                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bhuskins
                                          If there is anything you guys want me to check out, let me know.
                                          If you stop by Magnepan, ask them why their new CC20.1 center speaker cannot be bi-amped/bi-wired. Supposedly it was designed to match the 3.6/20.1 which are both bi-wired. At $2500 for a center speaker, this just does not seem right...

The CC20.1 (or whatever it will be called) is not released yet. I'm sure Magnepan is looking for final feedback before the release.

They showed it on CES 2005, and apparently most of the "feedback" they got is that $2500 is too much (no talk about features back then, and I never thought the price tag was excessive assuming it would allow for bi-wiring/amping)... As bi-ampable, the price tag would be perfectly OK, but if it cannot be bi-amped, it will be a hard sell...

PLEASE stop by and tell them that, if you can...

Peter

Comment

• RandyL999
                                            • Dec 2004

Brent... still waiting for that call that you were going to make on 12/29...

I've left messages on your cell, emails to home and work, and nothing has worked.

Had to buy the gear elsewhere, but not for lack of trying to do business with you!

Randy

Comment

• bhuskins
                                              • Aug 2003

Randy,

I tried calling you a couple of times but was never able to reach you...sorry for the flop on this. Let me know how I can help.

thanks,

Brent

Comment

• RandyL999
                                                • Dec 2004

Brent...

Sent you a PM January 6. No read receipt yet.

Randy

Comment

Working...
                                                Searching...Please wait.
                                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                Search Result for "|||"