deleted. This was a stupid post. I must have had a fever when writing it or something.
7100 vs C2 for features
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by LexHello all. We just upgraded versions of the software, thanks to Mats actually writing the code. For those of you that don't know, my partner Mats wrote this software. It's not just a package we purchased. A few new features? (NOT an exaustive list)
Please report any problems in Administrative... -
by Pookie007I am working on a system for my next projects work apartment. I was considering ether a Parasound 7100 processor or the Halo C2. I know the 7100 lacks balanced outputs, but that isn't in issue for the second system since I won't have balanced amps. Beyond that, are there any significant differences...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by Bing FungI have been trying to decide on a Football game and was having difficulties choosing between, NFL Fever and Madden 2002.
Basic background:
I have only played Football in school yard pick games of scrimmage, and thus have never played organized ball.
I... -
by J.H.I recently purchased a 7100 controller and love it but as all us crazy HT people are I'm wondering what is the difference between the 7100 and the C2? Would it be an enormous difference in sound quality? Or to get an enormous difference i would have to go to the C1? I am curious because a friend asked...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by WadsbrauI am trying to wrap my head around LFE, and subwoofer levels and how they interact with the 7100. I completely understand what LFE is. However, I am not sure how the 7100 settings for Subwoofer level (in speaker setup menu) and the LFE level interact with the 7100. Subwoofer level generally sets...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
