X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craig sowerby
    • Nov 2004

DVD player

Hi,

First time posting, but i have heard that we will see a DVD player soon, i know this has been said so many times but they have built one so i have heard.
    Anyone??

My kit:

C1
    A51
    A21
    A23
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

Nice gear! Welcome to the club!

Comment

• craig sowerby
      • Nov 2004

Hi,
      Thanks for the welcome! i have been reading this club forum for a while, and it seems to have a very friendly atmosphere.

So i hope to chat with you guys and catch up on the latest Parasound news.
      Just so you all know, i work in the AV industry here in the UK, hopefully this will not make a difference to you guys but i know so forums are against "insiders" joining public forums.

Craig.

Comment

• nicholtl
        • Aug 2003

Against insiders? Hell no, we welcome them with open arms and baskets of fruit on our heads!

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Hi, Craig, and welcome! :banana: While I'll leave the fruit-on-the-head thing to Miss Chiquita Banana, like nicholtl said, A/V insiders here are not only okay, they're very much welcome. (I'm involved myself, too) We love hearing inside information and expert opinions. We just have to be careful that we can't use the forum to advertise or promote professional biases, especially without consulting Doug, the owner.

Hang around!
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• craig sowerby
            • Nov 2004

Thats cool,
            I had my first look at the new classic line a few weeks ago at Cedia UK.
            Looks good in silver as well as black, used to have a HCA2205 a few years ago, raw power! prefer the refined Halo sound, interesting to see how the classic products stack up against Halo.

Craig

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"