• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoundMeister
    • Jun 2005

Parasound Halo A21 question

Hello all...
    Noob here, so please be gentle .
    Very informative forum with lots of knowledgeble people around.

I am thinking of buying a used Parasound Halo A21 and I have one question which still needs an answer. Are there any recuring manufacturing flaws I need to specifically enquire about/be aware of, before I make an offer to purchase ? I have done a few searches about this, but nothing came up so far after about 7 hours of reading posts, so I thought I should perhaps ask the question directly...maybe, among my readings, I missed any potential issues.
    Thank you in advance, SM.
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

I don't actually think I've heard about any flaws/defects/problems with any of the Parasound amps, Halo or otherwise. I guess it's hard to mess up something as "simple" as an amp, as opposed to say, a surround-sound processor.

Comment

• SoundMeister
      • Jun 2005

Thank you Nicholtl...
      Thant's good news.
      I was afraid that there could be some recurring issues. I was doing some reading on the Rotels also, and apparently there was an issue on some of the rb 1080's with some fuses blowing or something like that or some humm, I don't recall exactly.
      With all things electronics anything could go wrong at one point in time or another, but as long as it's not a recurring issue which is repeatedly encounterd by many consumers, than all's ok.

Comment

• NMyTree
        • May 2004

I'm very happy with my Halo A21. Works flawlessly and I love the power and sound it brings to the table.

Need I say more? 8)
        Tony

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Nope, Soundmeister, I've never heard of recurring manufacturing or design flaws. Hardly heard of any unit problems at all, as a matter of fact.

Welcome to Club Parasound and the Guide! :banana:
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• SoundMeister
            • Jun 2005

Thanx for the welcome and the info Chris :T

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"