X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biomed_eng_2000
    • Jul 2004

B&W Missing Parts?

I bought three 602.5's (individually boxed) and they were what appeared to be factory sealed, they had typical B&W reinforced tape and even the copper staples.

TWO of the THREE speakers were missing the manuals, port plugs, and speaker spike kits.

I know my dealer will take care of me but have any of you had missing parts when you bought your B&W?
  • DrBoom
    • Dec 2003

Did you check the tape and seal on the bottom of the box as well ?
    Many stores open boxes on the bottom, instead of the top.
    When the customer opens his box, he'll open the top, which will be in mint condition and it'll look like it's never been open
    That aside, I have seen 1 occasion where there weren't any spikes included with an ASW800 subwoofer, but that's all.
    Very strange to get 2 out of 3 boxes with those things missing, could be coincidence though. (or not)

Comment

• biomed_eng_2000
      • Jul 2004

I checked the top and bottom and they both look factory sealed.

My dealer is taking care of it. He said it is EXTREMELY rare that anything is missing from B&W packages.

Comment

• aarsoe
        • May 2004

The good thing about ISO certification is that production is consistent.
        The bad thing is that mistakes will be replicated over and over again.. :rofl:

Sounds like a packagde inside the box was missing from the two units..

Comment

• Zorro512
          • Aug 2004

do any of you know if the dm 602 s3's should come with the bridging connectors as mine came without them and also is missing the manuel

Comment

• biomed_eng_2000
            • Jul 2004

My 601's and 602.5's came with those gold plated strips...I guess they can be called bridging connectors.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"