X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KMD
    • Apr 2003

Any tips on polishing ?

Not sure on what type of polish to use on my B&W speakers? Any hints.
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

I use actual wood oil maybe twice a year. The rest of the time I use an aerosol dust spray. I never spray directly on the speakers-I spray lightly on a clean cloth and wipe gently. Have done this weekly for more than three years, and my 804s still look new.

Comment

• Scarp
      • Mar 2003

The manual states how to clean the speakers. I only use the cleaning cloth that was packaged with the 804's. Its only for wiping off dust. I do keep the dust covers on the speakers, to avoid dust on the drivers. Only for intensive listening I remove them, but thats only sometimes. I did once remove a bit of dust from the tweeters, but one must be very carefull when doing that.

Indeed never spray anything directly on the speakers. But on the cloth first and then over the speakers. Obviously be carefull with the drivers.

Do note that they will become a bit darker in time. This is normal.

Comment

• KMD
        • Apr 2003

Mark C. ,Scarp thanks for your comments. I didnt want to do something that I was going to be regretting later.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"