X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • braxus
    • Sep 2010

B&W 804 Matrix

I have heard about the CM series and now the new 700 series are similar in design to the old Matrix series. Is this true? Would the performance of the new 700 series at least equal or even surpass the old Matrix series? I have had both the 805 and 804 Matrix speakers.
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by braxus
    I have heard about the CM series and now the new 700 series are similar in design to the old Matrix series. Is this true? Would the performance of the new 700 series at least equal or even surpass the old Matrix series? I have had both the 805 and 804 Matrix speakers.
    I aren't sure how you mean the design is similar? You mean how some of the speakers have tweeter on top?

I'd hazard a guess they will far surpass the Matrix speakers, I was under the impression they were similar to N804 or 804S in ability nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• tyreman
      • Dec 2009

It would be interesting to do a side by side

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"