X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ice cube
    • Jan 2015

Db1

Hi all, I have DB1 subwoofer connected with Marantz 8802A. But I am really got tired of it. No bass i feel nothing it is a waste of money and time. I use it (Mono) for movies, and when I want (Stereo) mode, the SubApp does not recognize it. So I can't make measurements for music but just for movies I don't know why. My room is 4.50 meters tall, 3.40 wide and 3 meters high. My room doesn't have acoustics. I have B&W 803d2 and htm4. Any help please!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Patrick Butler
    • Jan 2014

Hi Ice Cube,

If your DB1 is working when you play movies, but not working when you play music, then you might not have your Marantz 8802A setup properly. Make sure that you select LFE+MAIN for your subwoofer mode. The default state for the 8802A is for the subwoofer mode to be "LFE." This would mean that anytime there is any .1 LFE content in a movie, you will hear it through your subwoofer. However, when playing Stereo music, no subwoofer will be active. LFE + MAIN solves this problem.

Best Regards,

Patrick Butler
    B&W Group North America

Originally posted by ice cube
    Hi all, I have DB1 subwoofer connected with Marantz 8802A. But I am really got tired of it. No bass i feel nothing it is a waste of money and time. I use it (Mono) for movies, and when I want (Stereo) mode, the SubApp does not recognize it. So I can't make measurements for music but just for movies I don't know why. My room is 4.50 meters tall, 3.40 wide and 3 meters high. My room doesn't have acoustics. I have B&W 803d2 and htm4. Any help please!!!!

Comment

• ice cube
      • Jan 2015

Thank you Mr. Patrick

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"