X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimbaLand
    • Aug 2013

Controlling DB1 by remote

Hi guys

I have 2 presets that I programmed on my DB1. 1 for stereo and the other for HT. I wanna save me the leg work to go change between the preferred presets for the mode I'm playing. I have a harmony remote control. What'd the best way to remotely control this sub?
  • kobestonecold
    • Sep 2007

Also got same set up for DB1 for both HT and stereo. What i do i set HT for present 1 because the DB1 will always turn on to present 1 anyway. I set stereo to present 2 and i connect 3.5 cable from the amp to DB1 set it trigger the DB1 to change to present 2. Hope it make sense.

Comment

• TimbaLand
      • Aug 2013

I think I get it. I'll set preset 2 to come on by 12v triggering with my pro set to triggering on stereo. I'll try it

Comment

• TimbaLand
        • Aug 2013

I did the 12v connection. It's working very well. I battled initially but it was only later that I realized it's trigger 2 that Is used for this purpose

Comment

• kobestonecold
          • Sep 2007

yep a bit tricky at first but have to find the way

Comment

• Frank Helmling
            • May 2009

Since I have 2 DB1's, to control my presets, the better way is also to use the Triggers ("Neutral" and "Impact"). Music in Stereo and Concerts is one of my Receiver Outputs, Cinema is a second. each of'em features it's own "triggered" subwoofer profil automatically...brilliant, much better than a remote for sure...
            Greetz from Monnem (Mannheim)

Frank

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"