• Show
Clear All
  • ASilva
    • Apr 2009

Santa Claus lives in Worthing, U.K. !

I didn't know, but Santa Claus does live in Worthing, U.K. h:
  • ASilva
    • Apr 2009

Like I said, Santa Claus lives in Worthing, U.K. and he came early this year, he pass by my house and left me a present

Yes guys I took the plunge I was a bit disappointed with the colour but after 3 hours of listening I already forgot all about it 8) awsom

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

I like the color, I think some nice standout black racks would help... I really like the black on wood combo.

The sound only gets betters!!! And I can say from the picture you have...which I don't have any pictures of me opening them... but that's the exact "pure joy" smile I had on my face the entire time opening them. After a year here, I can officially say there's really not a day I regret getting them. Which, for me, it something to be said as I tend to regret purchasing a lot of things....but mine give me joy almost every day! The only pain is knowing I want better equipment to drive them! lol You on the other hand already got the goods to drive them. So sit back and enjoy!!! I do agree that they take about 100 - 200 hours, somewhere in there, to really come into their own and put an absolute "wow" factor into things.
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• Dmantis
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2004

I think they look fantastic, then again they could be purple with pink dots and I'd still like them.
        Congrads, I hope you left out some high end cookies and milk for Santa, He deserves them on a silver platter.

Comment

• BVLDARI
          • Dec 2012

congrats - you will LOVE them!

Comment

• dan87951
            • Nov 2005

Those look great! Shame its being powered by Classe !
            dan87951
            audio guru

Comment

• leo2498
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dan87951
              Those look great! Shame its being powered by Classe !
              Shame? maybe you want to mean, fortunately jajaja just kidding; it's a personal taste.
              Leo,
              Saludos
              My HT: B&W 804D fronts, HTM4D center, 805D rears, Classe CA-2300 Main amp, Preamp Stereo CLASSE CP800, Preamp Multi Marantz AV8801, Parasound A31 center and Surround Amp, Source Oppo BDP-95 screen Samsung 55" UE55d8000 SVS SB12-NSD

Stereo: B&W 804S fronts, Pre: Denon AVR-2809 Amp: Rotel 1582, Source Marantz CD5004.

Comment

• kcsun
                • Jan 2012

Did Santa say you could plug them in before the 25th December :W

Enjoy, I hate to think what your wife will be expecting to receive on Xmas day!!!!!

KC
                Arcam avr600, Sky HD 2Tb, Oppo 103D, Sony VPL-VW500ES, Phillips large Pronto pro remote
                B&W 803Di speakers, B&W HTM2Di centre speaker, B&W 7NT in wall rear speakers, B&W ASW1000 Sub

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"