X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattweimer
    • Dec 2012

Bower's Air Zeppelin

Hi, new to the forum. Got one of these for my dad for Christmas last year. Loves it. I have a home theatre setup with some ok sounding Martin Logan stuff. I was wondering about getting rid of everything and using an Air Zeppelin as my main source for sound coming out of my TV. Having things like PS3, PVR and Wii plugged directly into HDMI into the television. Now I know the sound wont be the same, but all I am asking is, IS it possible? I really want to simplify everything and I think this would be a nice way to do so. Thanks for any feedback.

Same question could be applied to the new A5 or A7's. As well, if anyone has any insight if they are releasing a Air Zeppelin with no dock?

Thanks,

Matt
  • Nuz1
    • Jun 2011

Have you listened to a B&W sound bar? Iwould think it would be a better option for use with a TV.

Comment

• mattweimer
      • Dec 2012

Have not listened to it. Not around where I live. Also price wise, the zeppelin is much cheaper. I am just wondering if it can be done.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"