X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joemoe
    • Apr 2012

zeppelin air

Hi,

I've recently purchased the Zeppelin air. Trying to get the 'airplay' active doesn't work, although I'm proceeding the guidelines.
    There must be an answer, but reading the posts everywhere doesn't bring me the solution to my situation. The B&W-website doesn't help either.

I've tried with and without an ethernetcable, but no results. The purple flash keeps on flashing.....
    I've tried to update the zeppelin as well, but here also, no results.

Further, when my iPod is docked and played, every minute or so I get a loud click through the music, it even falters, like an oldfashioned record. This can't be true! Has anyone the same experience?

So, apart from its great sound I'm very dissapointed in this product.
    Who can give me some tips and tricks? :M
  • Audiorust
    • Apr 2012

Hi Joemoe,

I had a similar experience as far as the never-ending purple flashing LED is concerned. I spoke to the tech support guys at B&W and it turns out that the problem was due to me using Internet Explorer 9. This just seems to be an absolutely useless browser, as a couple of friends of mine who are web designers will testament.

This is what was advised;

Reset the device. Make sure that the LED is any colour apart from red. Wait for 60 seconds, then press and hold the factory reset button until the indicator flashes red 5 times and turns to solid dim red.

The guy on the line told that there is an iPhone app called ‘AirPlay Setup’ that you can download from the App Store. I downloaded the App and it was really easy to use. If you don’t have an iOS device, just use any browser apart from Internet Explorer 9.

I personally used the app and was sorted in 5 mins.

I know that this isn’t ideal, but I’m now able to use my Air and it sounds awesome.

I’m not sure what the issue is with your iPod?!?!? I’d say turn it off and on again . If it’s an iPod Touch try closing any open apps.

I hope that you are up running soon. If you’re based in the UK, call their tech support guys on 0800 232 1513; they were really helpful. They stopped me pulling what little hair I have left ;-)

Good luck,

Audiorust.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"