• Show
Clear All
  • longgone
    • Jul 2011

B&W and race cars.

Does B&W sponsor race cars?
  • HedgeHog
    • Dec 2008

Terrible timing for this question (sorry, not a dig at you) but the B&W-sponsored Sam Schmidt Motorsports car crashed today at the Las Vegas race; with driver Dan Wheldon perishing in the wreck. RIP.

Read the latest sports news, featuring scores, game updates, schedules and athlete news for hockey, basketball, soccer, football, baseball, and more.
    Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
    Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
    B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
    Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
    Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original

Comment

• longgone
      • Jul 2011

Awwww... tragic... so sad... heartwrenching for sure. My condolences. I hardly watch tv but I just happened to turn it on and they were reviewing the crash and it was riveting and I didn't know that anyone died for quite some time and then they did the 5 lap salute and it was very sad and respectful... and I don't know very much about race cars but I saw the Bowers & Wilkins uniforms and that caught my attention. I didn't know that the Bowers & Wilkins car was the one which carried Dan Wheldon. I didn't know that Bowers & Wilkins sponsored a race car.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"