Does B&W sponsor race cars?
B&W and race cars.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Terrible timing for this question (sorry, not a dig at you) but the B&W-sponsored Sam Schmidt Motorsports car crashed today at the Las Vegas race; with driver Dan Wheldon perishing in the wreck. RIP.

Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original- Bottom
-
Awwww... tragic... so sad... heartwrenching for sure. My condolences. I hardly watch tv but I just happened to turn it on and they were reviewing the crash and it was riveting and I didn't know that anyone died for quite some time and then they did the 5 lap salute and it was very sad and respectful... and I don't know very much about race cars but I saw the Bowers & Wilkins uniforms and that caught my attention. I didn't know that the Bowers & Wilkins car was the one which carried Dan Wheldon. I didn't know that Bowers & Wilkins sponsored a race car.- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
Hi Guy's , Iam a new member and this is my first post [ Long time Rotel Buyer/Fan since 1982 . ]And my question to u guy's is ' Will my Rotel RB-1582 , Power my New [ on order 2wks wait ] , Bowers & Wilkins 804s ???? I will put up my configuration up for informed unbiased comment ; 1; Rotel RB-1582,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by WeetabixBowers & Wilkins Formation Suite
Featuring support for 24-bit high resolution audio up to 96kHz plus Bluetooth and AirPlay 2, the Formation Suite of audio products from Bowers and Wilkins promises high end, multi-room audio with eye catching design.
https:...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
-
by ThumperMore like 'acquires'
https://evaautomation.com/
and
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...valley-startup-
Channel: Club Classé
-
-
by hockey_101Has anyone upgraded the plastic phase plug's on their B&W speakers for a pair of aluminum or copper ones similar to the phase plugs used in the signature speakers?
I found these on eBay and plan on upgrading my 684's, 686's, and HTM-62 Center Channel. I went out on a whim and purchased...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment