X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • longgone
    • Jul 2011

size of 800 Diamond plynth?

Hi... I'm trying to find out the dimensions of the plynth on the 800 Diamond. Can someone please help? I'm having a problem finding info. Thank you.
  • longgone
    • Jul 2011

... could someone with the 800 Diamond please measure the length and width of the base of the speaker, please? The info that I have tells me the speaker is 17.5"Wide by 25.5"Deep - but I don't know if they are talking about the base or the speaker.

Comment

• Skyblue
      • Jun 2009

I do beleive they mean the plynt
      B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• Kal Rubinson
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2006

I can measure it when I get home on Tuesday. OTOH, I asked that same question about 6-8 months ago on this forum and got an answer, so you might find it with a little searching.
        Kal Rubinson

Comment

• SPACEMANRICK
          • May 2005

From the previous post that Kal referred to .... http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=37946

450mm x 645 mm

Comment

• windshear
            • Dec 2004

Follow this link, scroll down to the 800Diamonds, click on the PDF drawing and you have all the dimensions. http://www.bwgroup-support.com/bwcurrentmanuals.html

Comment

• longgone
              • Jul 2011

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

• Skyblue
                • Jun 2009

So, the plynt is 17.72" x 25.39", but I would recommend a bit space around them as well..
                B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• longgone
                  • Jul 2011

Skyblue...

do you mean the space from the back wall, side wall, stuff between or around the speakers.

When they say, speakers "2' from the back wall", do they mean 2' from the back wall to the back of the speaker? or 2' from the back wall to the front of the speaker?

Comment

• Skyblue
                    • Jun 2009

2 feet I believe. Or half a meter

Comment

• longgone
                      • Jul 2011

thanks all, I got my info that I wanted from bwgroup-support.com.

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"