CM9's , what surround speakers you guys using?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

CM9's , what surround speakers you guys using?

What's up people?
    If you take a look at the CM line for theater , you will notice they don't offer a perfectly matched on wall surround option. Having just bookshelf speakers for surrounds is not a good choice for many many many rooms including mine. I'm looking for an on wall option.

My needs are music first then surround for movies. I also prefer a direct firing speaker. Bi polar speakers can work if they are highly musical.

I'm wondering what everyone is using for surround speakers and tried something from another series?
  • BdoUK
    • Sep 2007

I use a pair of B&W DS3 mounted on my wall with my CM9 - CMC2 setup. I've been very happy with the DS3 and really like the fact you can run them in mono or di mode. Granted I don't listen to a ton of surround sound music so the speakers typically stay in dipole mode.

Comment

• Tweir
      • Oct 2006

Also look at the VM-6 from b&w that you can compare to a CM-1.

Comment

• Industrial
        • Mar 2009

I got to try the B&W M1 satellite speakers and they sounded pretty good for what they were.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"