X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

B&W in 11.1 channel

Has any one tried the new Audyssey DSX with B&W and set-up an 11 channel surround sound system with both wide channels rather than height?

I am tempted to do this with all in wall so it does'nt take floor space.

What would be the minimum room size?
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Rod#S
    • Oct 2010

The closest thing I have seen on-line is someone over on AVS experimenting with 9.1 in the wide configuration with I think mixed results. He was using 802Di, HTM2Di and 803Di speakers up front with the 803Di's doing the wide duties. He had 805Di's for the side surrounds and some other speaker manufacturer's speakers for the rears. It was a pretty sweet looking layout as he posted a few pictures. I think he may have since tossed the rear speakers and went to a 7.1 layout with the 803Dis as the side and 805Di's as the rears but I can't say for sure, it's been a while since I checked.
    B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"