X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ljs1228
    • Apr 2008

Centre Channel for Sig Diamonds

Hi Everyone!

I am looking to replace my centre channel with either of the new B and W HTM4Di or HTM2Di. I have a set of the 40th Anniversary Signature Diamonds as my front and rear speakers. Which would you believe would match those speakers better. I don't have room to add a third Sig Diamond across the front so that isn't an option.

Thanks for your input
    ljs1228
  • stuofsci02
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2009

Hi There,

I think I have seen photos of your setup before... Not too many Signature Diamond setups in Barrie..

I don't think you can go wrong with either. IMO the HTM4Di should be a pretty good match. I have heard some people say the new 805Di sound similar to the Signature Diamonds, so I think this is a close a match as you might be able to get currently.

The HTM2Di is a better speaker, but I am not sure if it is worth the cost diff if you just want to match nicely to the Signature Diamonds..

Cheers,

Stuart
    Main System:
    B&W 801D
    Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
    Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
    Oppo BDP-105
    Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
    B&W CM7
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Emotiva UPA-2
    Oppo BDP-83SE
    Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• beden1
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2006

B&W does not make a center channel speaker to match the voice of the Signature Diamonds. I discussed this issue with my sales guy when I decided to buy the 804Di instead. I was just interested in a stereo setup and did not listen to the Signature Diamonds in an HT setup, but he felt none of their center speakers matched very well with them.

I bought the 804Di instead just in case one of the kids wanted to use them in their own HT system down the road, and I also felt they had more depth.

Comment

• ljs1228
        • Apr 2008

thanks for replies

Hi Stuart, fellow Ontarian, and beden1,

Thanks for your replies about the centre channel issue. Stuart, I am leaning towards your way of thinking about the HTM4Di. I agree that the HTM2Di is the better speaker but I think that the smaller centre would match quite well. (not perfect, but pretty good)

I don't have room for three Sig Diamonds across the front so that isn't an option. i think with the size room I have, I'm hoping that the HTM4Di will work.

Take care and keep on enjoying the music!
        ljs1228

Comment

• KRC
          • Aug 2004

It would also depend how big your room is and how loud you play it. If the centre is for an occasional movie/concert DVD and you are mainly into stereo maybe you don't want the physical size of the larger centre. I remember seeing a picture of your set up and recall you were limited by placement.

Kevin

Comment

• stuofsci02
            Super Senior Member
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ljs1228
            Hi Stuart, fellow Ontarian, and beden1,

Thanks for your replies about the centre channel issue. Stuart, I am leaning towards your way of thinking about the HTM4Di. I agree that the HTM2Di is the better speaker but I think that the smaller centre would match quite well. (not perfect, but pretty good)

I don't have room for three Sig Diamonds across the front so that isn't an option. i think with the size room I have, I'm hoping that the HTM4Di will work.

Take care and keep on enjoying the music!
            ljs1228
            If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your gear from?

Cheers,

Stuart
            Main System:
            B&W 801D
            Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
            Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
            Oppo BDP-105
            Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
            B&W CM7
            Emotiva UMC-1
            Emotiva UPA-2
            Oppo BDP-83SE
            Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• ljs1228
              • Apr 2008

Center Channel

Hi Stuart and Kevin,

Kevin, you are correct that I have very limited space up front with which to work. I think the size of the HDM4D would be more appropriate for the space and since I am 80/20 music to home theatre, maybe it would suffice? My room size is 13x20x9(height of ceiling). There is an opening to one side that is the entrance and also leads to the kitchen.

Stuart, to answer your question, my equipment all came from Audio One on Steele Street in Toronto. I deal with a fellow named Alex, great guy.

I'll try to find the posting of my pictures on the B&W site so you can take a look if you want to get a better idea of the room and it's size. Thanks for answering me back guys, I appreciate it.

ljs1228

Comment

• ljs1228
                • Apr 2008

pictures of B&W Set-up

Hey Stuart and Kevin,

The pictures of my room are on page 58 of the Club B & W Speakers Photos section. Take good care,
                Ljs1228

Comment

• stuofsci02
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009

I think the HTM4Di would be best based on what you have indicated. Proper setup of a center channel is very important (perhaps more so then any other channel). If the HTM4Di fits the best it could be the best sounding as well (even against the HTM2Di). In the end the Sigs are two way anyways. And hey you will save some major coin.

I bought my CM7 and HTM4s from a fellow in Barrie. He purchased it from Alex at AudioOne. So I guess I have bought from Alex indirectly?
                  Main System:
                  B&W 801D
                  Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                  Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                  Oppo BDP-105
                  Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                  B&W CM7
                  Emotiva UMC-1
                  Emotiva UPA-2
                  Oppo BDP-83SE
                  Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• ljs1228
                    • Apr 2008

Center Channel

Hi Stuart,

Small world that you purchased some items here in Barrie and that Alex from Audio One had a hand in it! Next time I see him I'll mention it. Thanks for taking the time to answer, I appreciate it.

Take good care.
                    ljs1228

Comment

• stuofsci02
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Nov 2009

Yeah... Well I can get to Barrie in less then an hour, so not too far.. It is a small world though.

Let us know what you end up with and how good it sounds!
                      Main System:
                      B&W 801D
                      Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                      Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                      Oppo BDP-105
                      Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                      B&W CM7
                      Emotiva UMC-1
                      Emotiva UPA-2
                      Oppo BDP-83SE
                      Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Gasoil
                        • Feb 2011

Center speaker

Hi Everyone!

I am looking to replace my centre channel with either of the new B and W HTM4Di or HTM2Di. I have a set of the 40th Anniversary Signature Diamonds as my front and rear speakers. Which would you believe would match those speakers better. I don't have room to add a third Sig Diamond across the front so that isn't an option.

Thanks for your input
                        ljs1228

Hi,

I also have the Signature Diamond (white finish) as main speaker and i recently bought the HTM 2 Diamond as center speaker. But as the new Diamond series is not available in white, i asked B&W to paint the center in white as i wanted exactly the same finish as the Signature. As Rear speaker i have the 805 Diamond also painted in white.I can only recommend the HTM2 Diamond as it is absolutely brilliant, absolutely clear sound and it matches totally with the Signature. I really don't see any other speaker in the B&W range which could match with the Signature. Don't forget that the Signature has it's fabulous diamond tweeter, and it would be a shame not to use a Center with also a diamond tweeter, as this gives you a very coherent frontstage.

Gasoil

Comment

• stuofsci02
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Gasoil
                          Hi,

I also have the Signature Diamond (white finish) as main speaker and i recently bought the HTM 2 Diamond as center speaker. But as the new Diamond series is not available in white, i asked B&W to paint the center in white as i wanted exactly the same finish as the Signature. As Rear speaker i have the 805 Diamond also painted in white.I can only recommend the HTM2 Diamond as it is absolutely brilliant, absolutely clear sound and it matches totally with the Signature. I really don't see any other speaker in the B&W range which could match with the Signature. Don't forget that the Signature has it's fabulous diamond tweeter, and it would be a shame not to use a Center with also a diamond tweeter, as this gives you a very coherent frontstage.

Gasoil
                          But the HTM4Di has the diamond tweeter....
                          Main System:
                          B&W 801D
                          Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                          Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                          Oppo BDP-105
                          Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                          B&W CM7
                          Emotiva UMC-1
                          Emotiva UPA-2
                          Oppo BDP-83SE
                          Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Gasoil
                            • Feb 2011

center signature diamond

Originally posted by stuofsci02
                            But the HTM4Di has the diamond tweeter....
                            yes you're right, but i presume someone who has the Signature Diamond for main speakers and even for rear speakers should spent his set up the best center speaker available. The Signature seems to be a small speaker, but that's only an impression. I would suggest the HTM4 more for a small set up,
                            (805Di) , but in such a set up, the signature profits without a doubt from a center like the HTM2. It depends perhaps also on the size of the listening room and if someone is listening at high volume.....
                            I found the HTM2 more powerful, and the front soundstage becomes more dynamic.
                            For me the center speaker is the most important part in a home cinema set up,and so for me it couldn't be big enough .

Gasoil

Comment

• ljs1228
                              • Apr 2008

Centre Channel

Thanks Gasoil for posting your experience with the HTM2Di paired with your Signature Diamond Speakers. How are you enjoying them? I was going to get a pair of the 805Di as my surround but there was a deal on a second set of the Signature Diamonds that I couldn't pass up.

I definitely can see your point with recommending the more powerful centre channel. The fact that the HTM4Di had the diamond tweeter interested me and I thought that perhaps it could fit nicely. Since you have experience with the larger centres and you find it balances perfectly with your Sig. Diamonds, it may make me decide to go with the larger centre.

Appreciate your time and letting me know about how well it fits seamlessly into your system. Enjoy the music!

ljs1228

Comment

• ljs1228
                                • Apr 2008

One little difference between the two centres is that the larger HTM2Di has the FST driver while the HTM4Di does not. The Sig Diamonds do not have that either so perhaps that is a better match for that reason?

Just a thought.

ljs1228

Comment

• Gasoil
                                  • Feb 2011

Thanks Gasoil for posting your experience with the HTM2Di paired with your Signature Diamond Speakers. How are you enjoying them? I was going to get a pair of the 805Di as my surround but there was a deal on a second set of the Signature Diamonds that I couldn't pass up.

I definitely can see your point with recommending the more powerful centre channel. The fact that the HTM4Di had the diamond tweeter interested me and I thought that perhaps it could fit nicely. Since you have experience with the larger centres and you find it balances perfectly with your Sig. Diamonds, it may make me decide to go with the larger centre.

Appreciate your time and letting me know about how well it fits seamlessly into your system. Enjoy the music!

ljs1228
                                  Hi,

I love these Signatures, and there is actually no speaker out there changing my mind. (unless the 800 Diamond ). The only problem is, that i am trying to find the perfect amplifier for that little treasure , but it's not so easy as this amp should be able to handle that speaker the best way it deserves and the amp should have the possibility to bypass the preamp so that i could use the amp as a simple amplifier in my home cinema setup. Actually i have a naim amp system , but i want to go a next step, i tried already Pass (no home-cinema bypass) , Linn ( sounds too cold) Devialet (very interesting but still very analytical), so i am wondering what set up you have for music and movies ??

I saw your home cinema pictures (page 58 if i am correct) ,( unfortunately after my 1st comment) and let me say that the HTM2 is really heavy and a very big speaker, so you absolutely have to be sure as its even bigger as the Signature , so the center will perhaps not fit visually in your set up. How have you planed to install that HTM2 if you would go for it ?
                                  Do you perhaps have the possibility to audition a HTM4 DI , if so it's perhaps worth a try , as this speaker is much smaller and would perhaps be a better visual match.
                                  As the action and voices are always placed in the middle and are so important for movies and concerts , it was for me absolutely important to have the best center as possible.

Gasoil

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Nov 2009

ljs1228,

You have two pairs of Signature Diamond?? WOW!! If you don't mind me asking, what was the deal on the second set that you couldn't pass up?

Cheers,

Stuart
                                    Main System:
                                    B&W 801D
                                    Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                    Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                    Oppo BDP-105
                                    Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                    B&W CM7
                                    Emotiva UMC-1
                                    Emotiva UPA-2
                                    Oppo BDP-83SE
                                    Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • Nov 2009

Gasoil,

Have you tried any Chord Electronics with your setup? It is not cheap, but I really find the Chord/B&W combination to be quite majical..
                                      Main System:
                                      B&W 801D
                                      Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                      Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                      Oppo BDP-105
                                      Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                      B&W CM7
                                      Emotiva UMC-1
                                      Emotiva UPA-2
                                      Oppo BDP-83SE
                                      Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• peter clarke
                                        • Oct 2006

centre speaker

228, I just bought the HTMD2 ( old model ) on special 40% of old price and new diamond series. It looks great with my 800D's and blends perfectly for Ht and sacd multi-channel. Keep your eyes open for the old model and you might be a happy man and save some money!!!!

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                          Super Senior Member
                                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by peter clarke
                                          228, I just bought the HTMD2 ( old model ) on special 40% of old price and new diamond series. It looks great with my 800D's and blends perfectly for Ht and sacd multi-channel. Keep your eyes open for the old model and you might be a happy man and save some money!!!!
                                          Happy woman.... :T
                                          Main System:
                                          B&W 801D
                                          Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                          Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                          Oppo BDP-105
                                          Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                          B&W CM7
                                          Emotiva UMC-1
                                          Emotiva UPA-2
                                          Oppo BDP-83SE
                                          Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Gasoil
                                            • Feb 2011

[QUOTE=stuofsci02]Gasoil,

Have you tried any Chord Electronics with your setup? It is not cheap, but I really find the Chord/B&W combination to be quite majical..[/QUOTE

Unfortunately there is no local dealer here in Luxembourg (too small country :cry: ) , who has this electronic . I could certainly find a dealer in France or Germany but there's surely no chance to borrow one for audition.
                                            Our dealers only have the classical electronics, as Linn, Rotel, Pass, Naim, Gamut, MCIntosch, Primare, Audio Research, Accuphase and several tupe amps, but the amp should have a A/V theater outpout, so i could use it in a home cinema set up.
                                            Classe is perhaps a good match, but my local dealer was not so convinced about that choice, he prefers Spectral , which is only a pure stereo amp and
                                            which could not be used in a home cinema set up. I love Spectral, but it's not affordable (pre + amp + MIT cable = price of a new family car).....

Gasoil

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Nov 2009

Gaoil,

Do you mean an HTbypass on the preamp? Or are you going integrated?
                                              Main System:
                                              B&W 801D
                                              Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                              Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                              Oppo BDP-105
                                              Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                              B&W CM7
                                              Emotiva UMC-1
                                              Emotiva UPA-2
                                              Oppo BDP-83SE
                                              Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• wettou
                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                • May 2006

Originally posted by Gasoil
                                                Hi,

I love these Signatures, and there is actually no speaker out there changing my mind. (unless the 800 Diamond ).

Gasoil
                                                Pictures please signature
                                                Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Gasoil
                                                  • Feb 2011

Gaoil,

Do you mean an HTbypass on the preamp? Or are you going integrated?

For the moment i have a preamp/power amp combi from Naim (NAC 202 / NAP 200) , which is surely not the best system for the Signature, but it works very very well. The preamp has a HTBybass , which allows me to connect the Naim to my A/V processor Arcam AV8. So my next amp ,integated or not, must have that bypass

Gasoil

Comment

• Gasoil
                                                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by wettou
                                                    Pictures please signature

Hi,

Please see attached photo

Gasoil
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                      • Apr 2008

Centre Channel

Hi Gasoil,

Thanks for the picture of your set up! I cannot believe that you had the centre channel painted to match the Signature Diamonds! Was that an expensive and very time consuming process?

To answer a couple of your questions, I currently have my speakers running with the Anthem D2 receiver and the amplifier is also Anthem, the A5. I am happy with both up until now, but eventually if funds allow, I wouldn't mind upgrading the amplifier and possibly receiver. If I do decide to go with the larger centre channel, my money will be low for a bit.

These things take time! lol

My set up as you noticed is very restrictive in terms of space. I currently have the centre channel (B&W XTC which doesn't match at all with the Sig Diamonds) sitting on a platform that is integrated with the TV. The larger HTM2Di would have to sit directly onto the console and the current shelf would go. I have done measurements for the HTM2Di and the tweeter would end up in the middle of the glossy strip at the bottom of the 60inch Pioneer Elite. It would not interfere with the picture at all. Not sure if that would still be bothersome or not!

The HTM4Di would undoubtedly fit better in the space and with either centre channel I would definitely go with the gloss black as it would best match the Wakame finish of the Sig Diamonds. I want to have it as integrated and seamless as is possible without the third Sig Diamond across the front. The idea of having the speakers in house to test may not be possible unless I go to Toronto. A dealer in town where I live never seems to have much in stock, I suppose they don't won't to tie up funds in inventory but it makes it difficult when you want to purchase something and try it first.

I have to sell my B&W XTC and two XT4's and perhaps that extra money can go towards the bigger centre channel. Anyone know of a friend that is looking for a set? lol

Gasoil, do you have an amplifier and receiver that you would dearly love to have or are you still trying out?

Take care and thanks again for your info.
                                                      ljs1228

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                        • Apr 2008

Hi Stuart!

Thanks for correcting the man/woman thing! I appreciate it, but can understand how most people assume that it is men on here. There are very few of us ladies interested in this "stereo stuff" as my other girlfriends say! Oh well, guess I am in the minority but I love it.

You asked about the price of the Sig Diamonds and lets just say that i am getting them for about $2000 more than a set of the 805Di's. I was considering the 805Di's in the gloss black when this offer dropped in my lap so I couldn't pass it up. I don't have much space to work with in the back either but I'm going to make them fit! lol.

Talk to you soon, take good care
                                                        ljs1228

How are things in Port Perry, is the snow almost gone? It has been dropping here in Barrie and it's nice to see patches of grass for a change.

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by peter clarke

Hi Peter,

Not a bad idea to look for the older model HTMD2, I hadn't thought of that. i would be restricted to the black ash finish and there doesn't seem to be many of those around for some reason. I'm glad that you got yourself a great deal and that you are enjoying your 800D setup. Nice equipment, you are lucky!
                                                          Bye for now
                                                          ljs1228
                                                          P.S. Stuart was right, I am a woman but that's okay, it's an honest mistake I can understand! lol

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                            • Apr 2008

Hi Gasoil,

I noticed that all of your replies are in the middle of the night and then it hit me that you are in Luxembourg and are 6(?) hours ahead of us! I have been to lots of the European countries but not Luxembourg. I've heard that it is beautiful.

I think that it is great you are trying out all the of the amplifiers. When you find the right one, you will know. I would probably be interested in Classe if the funds would allow. We'll see, maybe one day.

Have a great day, mind you it's evening now for you, so have a great evening!
                                                            ljs1228

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Nov 2009

That is an amazing deal on the Signature Diamonds.. That is even cheaper then a new set of 804Di. I wouldn't be able to pass on those either.

You are certainly one of only a handful that have a 4.0 setup of Sigs. Well done!

It is nice to see women in the hobby. It is definately male dominate, and I can't figure out why.. Women like music! Of course my wife is very understanding, and appreciates good sounds, but she would never buy the stuff herself. In fact she never ventures down to the basement to listen to my 804s. She is content with the CM7s upstairs. I quite frequently get the rolling of eyes when I start to talk about new stuff.

As for the snow, we lost a lot of it over the last week, but then last night we got about 10 cm of wet stuff. Just got back from taking my daughter sledding.

Cheers,

Stuart
                                                              Main System:
                                                              B&W 801D
                                                              Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                                              Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                                              Oppo BDP-105
                                                              Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                                              B&W CM7
                                                              Emotiva UMC-1
                                                              Emotiva UPA-2
                                                              Oppo BDP-83SE
                                                              Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• stuofsci02
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Nov 2009

Gasoil,

Nice setup!

Reminds me of John Lennon's music video for Imagine. You just need a white grand piano and Yoko Ono in the corner staring blankly.

One of the most prolific songs ever created by one of the worlds great musicains / peace activists .This song has stood the test of time and is an anthem for...
                                                                Main System:
                                                                B&W 801D
                                                                Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
                                                                Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
                                                                Oppo BDP-105
                                                                Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
                                                                B&W CM7
                                                                Emotiva UMC-1
                                                                Emotiva UPA-2
                                                                Oppo BDP-83SE
                                                                Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• Gasoil
                                                                  • Feb 2011

Hi Gasoil,

Thanks for the picture of your set up! I cannot believe that you had the centre channel painted to match the Signature Diamonds! Was that an expensive and very time consuming process?

Gasoil, do you have an amplifier and receiver that you would dearly love to have or are you still trying out?

Take care and thanks again for your info.
                                                                  ljs1228

Hi,

well the finish in gloss white , just as the Signature , cost me 20% more than the initial price, so finally i paid more or less than 5400 euros. I had to wait for about 7 months to have that center painted in white, but it's worth every penny. B&W did a great job :

For the moment i, have my naim combi , which works very well , but is going to be replaced ..., i am actually trying the french amp Devialet and in the next few weeks , if my family is allowing it, i will try the pre/amp NAC 282/Nap 250
                                                                  Would like to try a Spectral, but too expensive and couldn't be set up in my home-cinema , as no bypass.
                                                                  In my home-cinema i use my AV8 and P7 from Arcam, which works still great, even if it doesn't decode the new HD formats.I've one asked my dealer , what the actual price of that combi would be, if i would sell it, well forget it, i will loose every penny on it, as it can't decode the new HD formats, so honestly i will keep it.

Gasoil

Gasoil

Comment

• Gasoil
                                                                    Junior Member
                                                                    • Feb 2011

Hi Gasoil,

I noticed that all of your replies are in the middle of the night and then it hit me that you are in Luxembourg and are 6(?) hours ahead of us! I have been to lots of the European countries but not Luxembourg. I've heard that it is beautiful.

I think that it is great you are trying out all the of the amplifiers. When you find the right one, you will know. I would probably be interested in Classe if the funds would allow. We'll see, maybe one day.

Have a great day, mind you it's evening now for you, so have a great evening!
                                                                    ljs1228

Yes that's right, we are 6 hours ahead , and yes Luxembourg is a very nice but small country .

My wife preferred Canada ,as she stayed a few years ago, several months in Montreal and Toronto and she liked it... very nice people

Thanks for your comments and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Yep, tomorrow it's another day of work :cry:

Gasoil

Comment

• Gasoil
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Feb 2011

Gasoil,

Nice setup!

Reminds me of John Lennon's music video for Imagine. You just need a white grand piano and Yoko Ono in the corner staring blankly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg

Thanks, now i only have to buy the DB1 in glossy white

Gasoil

Comment

• peter clarke
                                                                        • Oct 2006

Sorry 228, It was my assumption, great you're into music quality like the rest of us addicts, Peter C

Comment

• ljs1228
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • Apr 2008

No probs there Peter, it happens! Hope things in Australia are good, I know that there have been bad floods in certain areas. I hope that you and yours are all okay.

Take care and enjoy the music!
                                                                          ljs1228

Comment

• peter clarke
                                                                            Member
                                                                            • Oct 2006
                                                                            • 53

ljs1228

Sorry again libbie, I need new reading glasses, floods, cyclones and now the earthquake in New Zealand, Peter C

Comment

Working...
                                                                            😀
                                                                            😂
                                                                            🥰
                                                                            😘
                                                                            🤢
                                                                            😎
                                                                            😞
                                                                            😡
                                                                            👍
                                                                            👎
                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                            Search Result for "|||"