Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

HTM2 Di & 805Di

What if one would set up a home-theater system with the following

Three HTM2 Di for the front and
    Four 805 Di for the rear and surround?

I have a room that has a low ceiling and want to have the largest screen possible!

What do you think? It would be used primarily for movies 90% and 10% for music?
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • beden1
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by wettou
    What if one would set up a home-theater system with the following

Three HTM2 Di for the front and
    Four 805 Di for the rear and surround?

I have a room that has a low ceiling and want to have the largest screen possible!

What do you think? It would be used primarily for movies 90% and 10% for music?
    That may work as the HTM2D can pack a wallop in the lower registers! Three of them would be very balanced, but I thought you were a fan of having all speakers match, so not five 805Dis? You'll probably have a sub woofer(s) also?

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Originally posted by beden1
      That may work as the HTM2D can pack a wallop in the lower registers! Three of them would be very balanced, but I thought you were a fan of having all speakers match, so not five 805Dis? You'll probably have a sub woofer(s) also?
      Yes I like all the same around but I was thinking that the three HTM2Di might have a more uniform sound field for the front?
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"