X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ac81017
    • Aug 2006

B&W 800 matrix for home theatre??

I have a nice sized room in my basement 5m x 7m. I can´t decide if I should use my 801 series 80 as front and music, build my own centre using a pair of 12inch from 801s and penguin DM series midrange and tweeter and 805 matrix as rear?? OR Infinity Kappa 8.1/8.2 as front, 2 pairs of Infinity rs5000, one pair for front and the other for rear??

Is anyone using the old 800 series for home theatre??? I would like some input.
    In my mind I´m thinking the old 800 series are for music only??

:T
  • JürgenW
    • Jul 2004

I don't see any problem. If a box is good in music it is good in HT as well - at least that's my opinion.
    I use the 801 S3 al front boxes; the HDM1 al center en 2 CDM 9NT for surround.
    To me it sounds very nice ! - not only for movies, but - very important to me - for music (classic, opera) as well.
    Last edited by JürgenW; 12 September 2010, 03:24 Sunday.

Comment

• mucke
      • Jul 2005

I have the small center, htm 2 with my b&w 801 serie 80 and it works fine to me.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"