X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gross30
    • Jun 2005

N800's/MC 1201's

The bad boys have arrived and set-up, the big Mac's really impress. I am just beside myself with the new and improved. :T
    Attached Files
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by gross30
    The bad boys have arrived and set-up, the big Mac's really impress. I am just beside myself with the new and improved. :T
    Nice, your dog is as big as your speakers :rofl:
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• gross30
      • Jun 2005

She is, but she doesn't quite sound as good !!!

Comment

• sikoniko
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2003

how high have you seen that needle go?
        I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• gross30
          • Jun 2005

Sikoniko, that is the most I have seen so far, it's almost scary taking it any more, plenty of power for sure.

Comment

• Tommy
            • Dec 2006

Nice amps! Did you change the handles on the 1201 yourself? They look great.

Comment

• gross30
              • Jun 2005

They did the handles and led kit in Tempe from the Mac dealer. They turned out nice.

Comment

• DM3000 Owner
                • Jun 2006

Wow. You went all out. Nice amps! Did you sell the older Classe amps yet?

Comment

• gross30
                  • Jun 2005

Hey DM3000, no I have not sold the Classe's yet. I did give them a listen with the N800's and they sounded pretty darn good. Then a deal came up for the MC 1201's, and a C-46 pre, and I had enough left in the kitty for some new "cats". I am thoroughly pleased with the Mac sound and the N800's. I might keep the Classe's and 801 s3's for the sunroom. Not sure yet.

Comment

• gross30
                    • Jun 2005

Closer pic of the N-800, now I need the HTM 1 center, and N802's for the rears, all matching. Have to save some mulah first...lolol

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"