X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"La Femme Nikita" on DVD

I watched "La Femme Nikita" a good number of years ago and decided to start re-spinning this series again because I loved it then, and I still love it now. Criminals, Hobo's and misfits of society are plucked off the street and forced to become operatives for a secret government agency known as "Section 1"

Nikita is found guilty of murder and snatched up by section 1 at the beginning of this series and she quickly becomes the 'star' of Section 1. She's REALLY easy on the eyes boys and she's quickly very likable. She's trained at Section 1 by her co-star Michel and they quickly form a close bond.

This series was done in the year 2000 but surprisingly does not look dated on the technological front. It is a little more dated on the fashion front but frankly, I liked the cloths better then than what people are wearing now anyways. That being said, Nikita NEVER fails to impress on the fashion front.....believe me!

All the characters, missions and story plots are extremely well presented and VERY entertaining to watch. Because of the year this was made, the series is presented in 4:3 aspect ratio and the video quality is not great, but passable (My PS3 has miraculously decided to start expanding 4:3 pictures into wide screen which I prefer). My system decodes the audio in Pro-logic but the audio is very good and my subs activate immediately upon starting an episode.

This is a highly enjoyable series and never gets dumb as some series do. 8.5/10 stars for great entertainment! :T
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"