X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jam200
    • Jan 2009

Sound quality from using both a ASW750 and ASW 700

I currently own a ASW750 with a 703s as mains, 685s as surroundsm and 602s as center backs, with a HTM7 as center channel. I have the opportunity to buy a ASW700 as a second subwoofer. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Should I wait and buy a second ASW750 or go with the ASW700? Thanks.
  • robert L
    • Jul 2008

yes wait and get another 750, whats your room size

Comment

• jam200
      • Jan 2009

Room size is 15W x 22L.

Comment

• wettou
        Ultra Senior Member
        • May 2006

Originally posted by jam200
        Room size is 15W x 22L.
        And you felt the need to have two subs? mine is 20 x 18 x10 one sub works well but I have been tinkering with the idea of an other JL Fathom F113
        Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• robert L
          • Jul 2008

Room size is 15W x 22L.
          and what kind of floor r u on is it concrete or wood floor joists under carpet or hardwood, still the 700 wont keep up with 750 its gonna over shodow it for sure

Comment

• jam200
            • Jan 2009

The floor is carpet over wood flooring over wood floor joist. I get great sound from the ASW 750. Just exploring the possibility of a second ASW to get floor shaking bass.

Comment

• robert L
              • Jul 2008

The floor is carpet over wood flooring over wood floor joist. I get great sound from the ASW 750. Just exploring the possibility of a second ASW to get floor shaking bass.
              oh your gonna shake the floor all right, just get the 2nd 750 trust me...did u check my thread out a little further down from yours?

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"