X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tweak
    • Apr 2005

Difference Between ASW CM and ASW 700?

I have been researching subs for a while now, and have narrowed my decision down to probably a B&W ASW CM or Velodyne SPL-1200. I want a tight, accurate sub, that doesn't take up a lot of space and compliments my current system in terms of apperance. These two choices fit the bill.

But now I see the ASW 700 is the same price as the CM, with nearly identical specs. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two in terms of performace or resale value? Or if I go with B&W just get the one that looks better. Have listened to the CM, and was wondering if it is worth my time auditioning the 700 or if I should skip it because it will be identical to the CM.

Thanks!
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

I would think the 700 series would be a better value, newer, highre resale value. CM series I thought was being phased out. But, as with anything audition it before you buy.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"