X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NMG
    • Oct 2004

B&W Service

Hi everyone,

I just thought that I'd post a positive message in regards to some great service that I received from B&W recently.

I was trying to acquire some parts for my HTM7 recently and my local dealer was unsuccessful in assisting me. To make a long story short, I e-mailed B&W support and within a week and a half of my e-mail to them, I had received the parts in the mail at no charge to me.

The individual I was corresponding with was awesome. Very quick to respond to my query, very professional in his e-mails and obviously very efficient in getting my issues resolved. I figure that the boards see enough "problem" topics, that I should post a kudos when applicable.

GREAT JOB B&W!
  • wgriel
    • May 2006

Thanks for posting - it's all too often people are quick to complain but very slow to acknowledge superior service. And that sounds like you received a fantastic response to your issue.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"