X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

Going from 805S to 803S a huge jump??

Ok I found someone that I can meet up to pick up a pair of 803S for a good price and they are barely 5-6 months old!

Originally I was looking at the 803D's but that price is just out of my range and I found someone locally so no shipping involved! :T

So do you guys think how much of a difference or huge difference will there be from me to jump from the 805S to the 803S?
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

I backed out on the deal.. I think in the end I'd want the 803D.. I will wait it out and upgrade later.. 8)

Comment

• dmccombs
      • Sep 2006

How many 805/803S are you going to run concurrently? Couldn't this question be covered in one of the other TWO threads you have going on ths?

Comment

• scanido
        • Apr 2006

Too bad you backed out on the deal. You don't see too many 803S for sale.

Comment

• jjahshik32
          • Sep 2007

I wished I could hear the 803S and 803D side by side to make my decision.. I've heard the 803D and I'm afraid that once I hear the 803S I'd be disappointed.

Comment

• jjahshik32
            • Sep 2007

I talked to the guy and was very nice and we arranged a meet for tomarrow and I will be adopting a nice 5-6 month old pair of 803S in black! =D

Comment

• jjahshik32
              • Sep 2007

I just came back from listening to the 803S and yes there is a 1000% difference..

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"