Is there anyone who has seen pictures from the show in Munich or have a link to a site with pictures from the show?
Does anyone have pictures from High End 2008 in Munich?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by MikaelDoes anyone have some links, news or pictures of Rotel and B&W from the show.
Mikael-
Channel: Club Rotel
19 May 2017, 05:32 Friday -
-
by Kevin PI recently had the opportunity to install a new Zenith Pro895X High Definition CRT Front Projector for their home theater. (Note that the link takes you to the page for the Pro900X, which is essentially the same projector).
As I set up the projector, I took pictures to show some of the... -
by jprafterI saw this post:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post11899018
There is some talk about new HDMI equipment in 2008.
Can anyone verify this?...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by eurovw89I am looking for speaker wall mounts for my Yamaha NS-333, to mount on my rear wall. They have to be able to tilt and swivel due to the fact that they will be between 6'-7' in the air. they seem sturdy and can hold up to 55lbs, and my speakers are 12lbs.
If people are using I would...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by icemanI know this is like beating a dead horse, but does Parasound have any plans to anounce any upgrades for the C1 up the CEDIA show? Anyone who knows, I dont need specifics just a yes or no? It is pretty ridiculous spending 6000 on a processor that has had almost zero news of any upgrades that I am aware...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment