X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cisko213
    • Apr 2008

Upgrade Reciever

Allright Gents and Ladies. I hope I don't get blasted for this thread but does anybody have any input on a new reciever for my current set up in my sig. The pioneer Elite 55txi just doesn't seem to push my set up. I'm looking for warmth and deep sound at low volume I always have to crank the pioneer to get some juice. Also I was headed towards denon because my cousin has one and to me its a totally different sound with his energy speakers. And last but not least I was thinking of going into the HD Sound stage with a new matching blue-ray player. Please all opinions would help
    B&W Speakers-683 fronts-HTM62 Center-Ds3 Surrounds
    Pioneer Elite 55txi Reciever-50" Pioneer Elite Plasma
    Snell 10" Passive Sub with Soundstream Mono Amp h:
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Cross posting isn't permitted...

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"