X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

Just purchased the HTM4!

I went over to the local b&w dealer and checked out the HTM4. Wow this thing is small but I was in a theatre room about the size of 35x45 (pretty big) and the HTM4 was the only center piece under the projection screen and wow this thing is LOUD and very clear and I am extremely happy with this purchase, it goes perfect with the 805S! Actually more than good enough with the 804S!!
  • Mark-n-b
    • Apr 2005

Excellent. My dealer tells me that the HTM4S is not a popular choice as far as 800 series centre speakers is concerned, but I would love to hear a 7.1 sub sat system made up of 805S, HTM4S and an ASW-855 (or two!).

Comment

• Briz vegas
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mark-n-b
      Excellent. My dealer tells me that the HTM4S is not a popular choice as far as 800 series centre speakers is concerned, but I would love to hear a 7.1 sub sat system made up of 805S, HTM4S and an ASW-855 (or two!).
      subsat to me implies a number of things
      - not hifi
      - HTIB
      - speakers that will not perform without a powered woofer

Not a term I would use to describe this system
      Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
      Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"