X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DM3000 Owner
    • Jun 2006

Has anyone compared the Eggleston Andra II to B&W's

Has anone compared the Eggleston Works Andra II's (or I's for that matter) to B&W's 800 series?

I have N801's that I am extremely happy with, but you know how it goes. Please, no "don't do it" responses unless you have experience with teh Andra's or similar speaker (WATT/Puppy, Revel Saloon, JM Lab, etc).

Thanks,

Chris
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

I have only experienced this system and the higher 800 series in shop demos.

To be honest I am happy with my modest 804s. That choice is influenced by financial constraints - but on the other hand the differences at this level start to diminish. There are a couple of systems in my systems price bracket that I prefer over this particular WP7 system, good as it is.

This is very much a matter of personal taste and is largely based to the beautiful job that has been done tuning the systems that I prefer. I think if you are still asking about speaker A vs speaker B you will only get great system synergy out of luck rather than good managment.

Yeah the WP7s sounded great, but if I had money to burn I would look into them further only after more careful consideration of the 802D 800D as I like the looks and enjoy the B&W sound.
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"