X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldbob
    • Aug 2016

My two modest systems

I have moved and so these pictures are not from the present locations of my systems. Also, in the bigger system there is now a TV making it a HT and not just a 2 channel system. The other one is residing on my enclosed back porch. I like to sit out there in the evening and use the headphones so my wife can have peace.

Main System
    Explore audiophile equipment, hi-fi audio systems and listening rooms for inspiration and ideas.

Small System
    Explore audiophile equipment, hi-fi audio systems and listening rooms for inspiration and ideas.
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Very nice abode and systems Bob! The first photos, the 2nd and 3rd picture were very small, but the second link made up for it, just relaxing looking as can be! Watch out for snakes at that water hole!

Oh, well, it looks like these were all California pics, after second look... At least I guess they were.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"