X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tftn
    • Dec 2007

best amp for 685?

hello, everyone. i am so happy to joint this forum today.

i just bought a pair of BW685 few days ago and driving it with Yamaha HTR6090. i don't know if them match or not. the bass is so weak.
    thinking of replacing it with Rotel1062 or NAD372. need your suggestion on this.

the NAD372 cost $100 more than the Rotel($699), worth it? is the Rotel1062 powerful enough to drive my speakers?
    also, i am considering NAD7200bee($400) which includes a tuner.

what do you think? it will be perfect if you know where i can find cheap deal in toronto.

• paogorman2001
    • Jul 2007

I had 602s3's that I drove with the NAD C352 80 wattt integrated amp and that was plenty of push. The C372 will give you more than what you need as far as power and quality of sound
    Pogo
    NAD C162-Preamp
    NAD C272-Poweramp
    NAD C521BEE-CDP
    Boston Acoustics PV700 12" Powered Sub
    B&W 805S-Speakers
    Copperhead Interconnects

Comment

• dinyaar
      • Aug 2006

amp for the 685

Originally posted by tftn
      hello, everyone. i am so happy to joint this forum today.

i just bought a pair of BW685 few days ago and driving it with Yamaha HTR6090. i don't know if them match or not. the bass is so weak.
      thinking of replacing it with Rotel1062 or NAD372. need your suggestion on this.

the NAD372 cost $100 more than the Rotel($699), worth it? is the Rotel1062 powerful enough to drive my speakers?
      also, i am considering NAD7200bee($400) which includes a tuner.

what do you think? it will be perfect if you know where i can find cheap deal in toronto.

Hi,
      If u really need a tuner inbuilt then its a different matter but i would rather go for a rotel integrated over a Nad integrated( c 352 or c 372). And if its an integrated and not a pre power i would l buy the rotel RA 1070 over the RA 1062. Seems more powerful than the rated 100 WPC and is a better match for your speakers than the NAD.

Regards

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"