NAD power envelopes - low cost used amps with tight bipolar outputs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audionut99
    • May 2010

NAD power envelopes - low cost used amps with tight bipolar outputs?

Can anyone tell me (with ABSOLUTE certainty) which of the older generation NAD power envelopes (2200, 2600, 3xxx, etc.) used bipolar output transistors and which one's used mosfet devices? I already know that the 2400 used bipolar devices but I can't find one in Europe that runs on 220v-50Hz. I see a NAD 2200 for sale locally but I fear it might be of their mosfet design which not ideal for the bass amp in bi-amping.

Also, I am eventually seeking an older NAD integrated amp (or similar cheap used integrated fet amp) which uses mosfets and not bipolars to modify and give to a friend in America - can anyone please tell me which of the older lower-power (40-75wpc) NAD integrated amps (or similar sweet-sounding durable fet integrated amps that are likely to be found cheaply) but used only fets in their output stage?

Thank you, and please do not reply with sales spam or similar pitches - I'm only seeking advice and model numbers to research at this time. please reply to sam_and_marty1(at) yahoo (thanks again!)
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"