X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dtgator
    • Dec 2007

Are 805 Matrix speakers worth anything?

Hi, I'm not very familiar with home theater equipment but my father used to be obsessed with it. He gave me a pair of old B&W 805 Matrix speakers and apparently they're very nice speakers. I don't really have the space for them right now and would rather have the money if they're worth anything. Any advice would help, thanks.
  • DM3000 Owner
    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by dtgator
    Hi, I'm not very familiar with home theater equipment but my father used to be obsessed with it. He gave me a pair of old B&W 805 Matrix speakers and apparently they're very nice speakers. I don't really have the space for them right now and would rather have the money if they're worth anything. Any advice would help, thanks.
    I was thinking about buying the new 805's and I hear that the B&W 805 matrix are good speakers. Everyone here seems to go for the new models (N805 and 805s). What finish are they, do you have the boxes or manuals, and did any other equipment come with them?

I may be interested in buying them. Feel free to drop me an email.

Chris

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"