X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark-n-b
    • Apr 2005

Cammo 601 S3

Saw these and thought that they were cool!
  • WI Rotel
    • Jul 2006

They are hideous!!!!
    As a former army guy, I can attest that the only people enamoured with cammo are those that have never had to wear it!
    :a> ;-x :k>

Comment

• Mark-n-b
      • Apr 2005

lol, i would not have them in my front room, but they are original!
      My girlfriends brother says the same thing, he thinks people who wear cammo for nothing are daft, and i suppose he is right. But i still wear my (fake) cammo Bench top and i love it!

Comment

• Mark-n-b
        • Apr 2005

Found these too!

Comment

• WI Rotel
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Mark-n-b
          Found these too!
          "The horror......The horror....." Col Kurtz; Apocalypse Now; 1979

Comment

• Mark-n-b
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by WI Rotel
            "The horror......The horror....." Col Kurtz; Apocalypse Now; 1979
            lol great stuff m8... :rofl:

Comment

• Aldo
              • Sep 2005

uker:

Comment

• Briz vegas
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2005

I am considering a stealth hifi installation for my back yard for parties. Can I get those speakers with interchangeable "cammo" or do I have to get one or the other. It has not snowed yet in Brisbane but I want to be prepared.

Also, can I get speaker wire that looks like tree snakes or death adders to scare off the neighbors kids.

I assume that these speakers are water resistant. And I will need bungs for the ports also otherwise marsupials will nest within amongst the sound deadening material. I am told this reduces bass response but I get the benefit of additional tweeters if a family of swallows takes up residence.
                Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• John Holmes
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Originally posted by WI Rotel
                  They are hideous!!!!
                  As a former army guy, I can attest that the only people enamoured with cammo are those that have never had to wear it!
                  :a> ;-x :k>
                  I was army too, and I concur!

On the other hand, I can finally say, my M&K's look better than at least one set of B&W's ! :W
                  "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Briz vegas
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Idea for some holiday fun

How about a competition for the dumbest look that B&W could go with for one of their speakers. Folks can either get out some paint and do up their B&Ws or if that is a little too permanent just use photoshop or whatever.

Whats the worst most tacky look B&W could go with? Lets see some creativity here. Entry number one is the cammo look by B&W themselves.

Whats that I can hear, its the "tak a tak a tak" of a spray can coming from Aldo's house. Hip hop snails 8O . If they do them in pink then I guess there may already be a pair out there. :E
                    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• hifiguymi
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                      If they do them in pink then I guess there may already be a pair out there. :E
                      Yes, there are a pair of pink Nautilus speakers in the world. My rep was in doing some training and showed us pictures of the factory and talked about the production process of the Nautilus. When he was there at the factory they were talking about a pair of Barbie pink they had just shipped.

Eric

Comment

• Mark-n-b
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by hifiguymi
                        Yes, there are a pair of pink Nautilus speakers in the world. My rep was in doing some training and showed us pictures of the factory and talked about the production process of the Nautilus. When he was there at the factory they were talking about a pair of Barbie pink they had just shipped.

Eric
                        Does anyone know who has them? i wonder what amplification they are using and what colour those are? :E

Comment

• Mark-n-b
                          • Apr 2005

601 Fatboy

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"