X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antikantian
    • Oct 2007

Need help with center channel for XT4's

Hi all,

I need a bit of help with an upcoming purchase. My home is quite modern, so anything I buy has to take into account the WAF. With that said, I've narrowed it down to the B&W XT series, but the matching center channel seems too deep to wall-mount under the LCD (depth on the speaker is 8.4" mounted). I know matching the fronts is very important, but how bad would the FPM6 as the center channel be in this situation? My primary listening is HT/2-channel music. Thanks for any advice!
  • WI Rotel
    • Jul 2006

Dont worry about mounting depth for the XTC, the mount swivels so you have a number of possibilities for mounting. Mine is surface mounted just above the screen. . Check my pics. The FPM is not bad but it really isn't sonically matched to the XT.
    From my pics another point you can take home is that the XT4 are not going to match the TV mounting depth either, however, they will match the XTC's "depth" perfectly.
    Hi, One of the most popular threads in Club Rotel is an area where members can post pictures of their Rotel equipment... I thought - why not :banana: join the party in our own club! So let’s use this thread to post pictures of any aspect of your B&W setups that you've all invested so much energy in! Some examples might

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"