I have one questions about the 705's in wiring about HF and LF what is that??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

I have one questions about the 705's in wiring about HF and LF what is that??

ok on the back there are 4 plugs and i was wondering what does the HF and LF stand for? For now I have some crappy 60 dollar amp hooked up to it on the LF what is that??
  • wgriel
    • May 2006

Don't worry about that - the binding posts allow you to bi-amp or bi-wire, but the benefit of doing this is somewhat controversial. Just use the LF binding posts and make sure that that metal strip that runs between the upper and lower posts is not removed and you'll be fine.

Bill

Comment

• jjahshik32
      • Sep 2007

hehe thanks again!! I cant wait to get my rotel if it sounds this amazing on a 60 dollar amp I wonder what it will be like on the rotel =D

Comment

• joetama
        • May 2006

LF stands for Low Frequency...

HF stands for High Frequency...

And as wgriel said, for your application I wouldn't worry too much about it...
        -Joe

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"