X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBlue1974
    • Jul 2006

B & W Surround Speaker Question

So I've got plans to build a dedicated home theatre. Currently I have CDM 9NTs for my front, the CNT for the center and a pair of 1NTs for my rears. I'm looking to do a full 7.1 setup. Is another set of 1NTs the best solution or is there a comparable speaker that would be more suitable? I plan to mount the speakers up on the back and side walls via shelves likely.
  • linuxtx
    • Apr 2007

Why not keep an eye out for some CDM-SNT wall mounts. I see them on audiogon from time to time.

Comment

• hifiguymi
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2007

As linuxtx points out the CDM-SNT would be the speaker of choice. If you can't find any used and purchasing new is an option, look at the DS7. It would match the CDM's very well and give you the option of dipole or direct radiating with the flip of a switch or a 12V trigger.

Eric

Comment

• BigBlue1974
        • Jul 2006

Cool, thanks for the input.

Comment

• Nadine-Kat
          • Aug 2007

Hi I am selling 2 B &W Wallmout

Hi I noticed your tread on line, I have no idea about these things but I have 2x B & W Wall mount Loudspeakers CDM SNT 120W Serial #0009137 & #0009138 left to me by my x-husband that moved to Calgary. I would like to sell them. Are you interested? Please email me if you would like.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"