X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SCULLY
    • Jan 2007

Hey ALDO.............

How about less running around and answering other threads and MORE pics of yours !!!!! Thanks
  • Aldo
    • Sep 2005

This weekend I will start the set up!
    And promise some more pictures

Comment

• SCULLY
      • Jan 2007

Thank you and congratulations on a fantastic set up .

Comment

• Aldo
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by SCULLY
        Thank you and congratulations on a fantastic set up .
        My home is your home! :T

Comment

• Joey_V
          • Jul 2005

Move it with the impressions and more pics Aldo. We dont have all day!

Just joking man!

Joey :T
          Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
          Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
          System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• Aldo
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Joey_V
            Move it with the impressions and more pics Aldo. We dont have all day!

Just joking man!

Joey :T
            Monday!

Comment

• scanido
              • Apr 2006

I concur, please add much more pics, not just the snails, but your other speakers and electronics as well.

You inspired me with your all black speakers and I especially love how the black speakers contrast with your furniture and room!

Comment

• worldys
                • Dec 2005

i don't think i have ever logged on so frequently to the forum, hoping to catch a glimpse of aldo's new pictures

Comment

• chinets
                  • Jun 2005

"WELCOME TO ALDO's WORLD"

"WELCOME TO ALDO's WORLD" Amigos!! :T
                  The freak show ain't over yet!! Wait for Part 2: "ALDO's WORLD OF AUDIOHOLICS"!! :E A Full 7.1 to top it of::: 8O
                  A 7.1 SNAIL Nautilus show at The Aldo Mansion!! All Forum memebers enter for free?? Right ....Mr. Boss Aldo ??? :W ;x(
                  Please sign up on Mr. Aldo's Private PM box for a free entrance to Part 2 of the show!! :rofl:
                  Aldo we are all salivating here!! What's your next move?? Don't tell me? Visit Disney Land !! :rofl:
                  Have Fun, and please give us the scoop on how them Snails sound Amigo??
                  We see, but we can't hear!!! So describe how they sound in detail..Please. 8)
                  Ciao!!

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by chinets
                    "WELCOME TO ALDO's WORLD" Amigos!! :T
                    The freak show ain't over yet!! Wait for Part 2: "ALDO's WORLD OF AUDIOHOLICS"!! :E A Full 7.1 to top it of::: 8O
                    A 7.1 SNAIL Nautilus show at The Aldo Mansion!! All Forum memebers enter for free?? Right ....Mr. Boss Aldo ??? :W ;x(
                    Please sign up on Mr. Aldo's Private PM box for a free entrance to Part 2 of the show!! :rofl:
                    Aldo we are all salivating here!! What's your next move?? Don't tell me? Visit Disney Land !! :rofl:
                    Have Fun, and please give us the scoop on how them Snails sound Amigo??
                    We see, but we can't hear!!! So describe how they sound in detail..Please. 8)
                    Ciao!!
                    *ahem* 7.4 :lol:
                    B&W

Comment

• chinets
                      • Jun 2005

Race Car Driver,
                      Ahem, you are Right!! ops: A 7.4 Snail outfit !! WOW!! :E
                      And "Ahem" probably with 28 Classe 400 Amps?? 8O Ouch !!! :E
                      No Pain No Gain, I guess!! :T
                      cheers

And ALDO ,you said "My home is your home": You mean: "Mi Casa Es su Casa" : Vamos!! I am there in a jiffy Amigo!!! :rofl: :driver: :driving: Just please Keep your word when I am knocking at your door for a several hour Audition !! :dancenana: :banana:
                      ENJOY! 8)

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"