X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pj
    • Dec 2001

Hey John and all others...

I was dreaming of a Rippington DVD to be realesed and someone up there heard me!!

Copied from the Ripp´s official site.

"Rippingtons Q & A
    Question: I HAVE A OLD LIVE CONCERT OF THE RIPPINGTONS ON LASERDICS;HOWEVER,LASERDICS ARE NO LONGER PRODUCE;THEREFOR,WILL THERE BE ANY LIVE CONCERTS OF THE BAND PLACED IN THE DVD FORMAT?

Answer: Dr. Conrad;

Thanks for the question. We are waiting for a few bids, and when its finalized, we hope to announce a new DVD concert this summer. Please keep an eye on the website, because we promise to make a big splash,when it's official!

Question Asked By: DR.MARVIN CONRAD: 2002/04/30 20:30:04"

FINALLY!!

PJ

PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia
    PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

This is great news! I would love to have them on dvd. And now it seems like it will soon come to be. Nice find my man!!!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Pj
      • Dec 2001

More info from the site!

"We have not formally announced it, and it's not official yet, but we expect to announce that the Ripps will tape a DVD concert in Orlando, In August 2002. We are working out the details, and once they are in place, the fans in the email club will be the first to know..."

I really look forward to this!

And yes i am a member of that "e-mail" club!

Ill keep you posted!
      PJ

PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia
      PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"