X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rossinman
    • Feb 2007

803D & Musical Fidelity A5

I have a pair of matrix 804's that I have enjoyed for the last 11 years. My new 803D's will arrive next week, can't wait till they arrive! I have the MF A5 amp and CD player, that I purchased a few month's ago. Just wanted some input from anyone who is familiar with the two products, if they think my amp has enough power to make my new speakers sound as I am hoping they will. Thanks for your inputs, this is my first post.
  • alebonau
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

I reckon they should e a great match. I took my MF A5 gear over to a friends place with b&w 703s and I reckon the b&w sound went well with mf.

the a5 integrated is pretty grunty plenty of power. if you want more oomph you might want too consider the a5 pre-pwr combo instead but thats a bit of a price hike up.
    "Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Comment

• Guy
      • Jan 2006

I am running the A5 CD and power amp with 802Ds. Excelent combination and I suspect you will achieve similar results with your 803Ds.

Congrats on your purchase.

Comment

• Mark_C.
        • Jan 2003

My A5 hardly breaks a sweat driving Nautilus 804s, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't do a great job with 803Ds. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"