X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dinyaar
    • Aug 2006

B&W 805 s V/S Dynaudio contour 1.3 se

Hi guys am in the loudspeaker purchase phase yet again and i was wondering if any of u guys could compare the 805 s to the contours. I need small smeakers for a small room. Will the rotel RB 1080 be good enough to drive both the above speakers? thanks in advance.
  • bullitt731
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by dinyaar
    Hi guys am in the loudspeaker purchase phase yet again and i was wondering if any of u guys could compare the 805 s to the contours. I need small smeakers for a small room. Will the rotel RB 1080 be good enough to drive both the above speakers? thanks in advance.
    I cannot speak to the Contours, but I have been running the RB1080 with my Signature 805s and it is a great match up. :T

Ed

Comment

• lvhung
      • Jun 2005

rPOTEL 1080 AND 805 IS MUCH MORE EASIER TO SUCCED

Comment

• dinyaar
        • Aug 2006

B&W 805 S V/S DYNAUDIO contour 1.3 SE

Hi i have always been a B&W fan but my interest in the dyna is cause its a discontinued speaker and am getting for half the list price(about 2000 USD) and from what i read and hear its very comparable to the 805 S which is beyond my budget. AM currently using the 603 s3 and used the 601 s earlier but never really considered the 800 series for the high prices. Please advice.

Comment

• lvhung
          • Jun 2005

Dyna 1.3 SE is very differnet BW
          I found Dynaudio is much more dynamic and much "accurate " bass and high-freq
          about the midrange is is certainly your taste
          Some time I find Dyna sound cool

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"