X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nima0501
    • Feb 2006

asw1000?

I am curently looking at buying an asw1000 subwoofer in which the subwoofer itself is dented (the ball part in the center of the woofer is slightly dented in). Now I am a poor college student looking for a great deal on a sub so I was wondering if that would effect performance dramatically.

I'm also wondering if anyone has any other recomendations on subwoofers that can be found in that price range that are maybe a little more musical. The reviews that I have read claim the sub is great for HT but not as good for a smaller stereo system. (2.1 hopefully with some 602's as mains)

Any input would be great as im pretty new to the greatness that very nice speakers can bring to the musical experience
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

what is your price range?

Comment

• nima0501
      • Feb 2006

I would like to find a used sub in the $4-600 range so I'm guessing anything from 1000-1,500 new

Comment

• miner
        • Mar 2005

Maybe a B&W700 sereis sub or a ML Grotto or Depth. You may find one on www.Audiogon.com

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"