X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jim777
    • Mar 2005

B&W List prices

Is it me or B&W removed list prices from their website? (in thecompare section)

Why are so many audio companies afraid to show their MSRP's ?
  • shaky
    • Jan 2006

I noticed that also. Maybe the website is being updated???

Comment

• JKalman
      • Nov 2005

Yeah, that really pissed me off earlier when I was trying to put together a low end 600 series setup for a friend.

I'm guessing they are finally going to fix that terribly buggy "set-up-your-own-system" function; the one that gave pages of code and errors whenever you tried to set up a high end B&W speaker system. If not, and if they are just getting rid of the MSRP listings, what wieners (and I mean that in the Oscar Mayer sense of the word)...

Comment

• jim777
        • Mar 2005

Speaking of bugs on their site; with firefox, all speaker descriptions are in the bottom left corner of the webpage instead of being in the appropriate section of the page (you know the marketing crap that you would have to scroll to read it...).

It ain't because you make great speakers that you can make a good website

Comment

• JKalman
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jim777
          Speaking of bugs on their site; with firefox, all speaker descriptions are in the bottom left corner of the webpage instead of being in the appropriate section of the page (you know the marketing crap that you would have to scroll to read it...).

It ain't because you make great speakers that you can make a good website
          Yeah, and firefox is as neutral and conforming to W3C specifications as it gets.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"