X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P1et
    • Jan 2006

New Member...

After searching for a long time for a good B&W forum, I finally found it and became a member today! I've enjoyed reading the posts so far!

My father has been an owner of B&W since the late 70s, so naturally my brother and I are fans as well! I am a recently married man, hence don't have as much money to spend on B&W toys as everyone else here, but I'm off to a decent start and will upgrade my setup as I can.

What I currently have:

Monitor: Sony 36" WEGA
    Amp: Denon AVR-1905
    DVD: Sony DVP-S7000
    Fronts: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1
    Center: B&W LCR60 S3

I had a pair of B&W 602 S3 that I sold to my brother last year, but am saving up for another pair. They will become my fronts, the Wharfedale's will go to the back.

Again, glad to be here!

Piet :B
    Attached Files
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Piet,

Welcome to our forum... May you be a long and happy member here until you gradiuate with the 10.2 Nautilus 900 series system in the future....

Geoff

Comment

• misterdoggy
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

Nothing like 2nd generation B&W lovers !!

Welcome and look forward to following your growing system

Doggy

Comment

• P1et
        • Jan 2006

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I look forward to learning here, and of course blowing all my money away on home theater equipment!

Comment

• EastCoaster
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by P1et
          After searching for a long time for a good B&W forum, I finally found it and became a member today! I've enjoyed reading the posts so far!

Piet :B
          Hi Piet - welcome! I just joined a couple of weeks ago, if you read my long thread on my "dilemma", you'll see how much one can learn here in a very short time! Happy cash spending!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"